- Rudi is a Chilean/German composer who lives in Los Angeles, California. He combines his classical background with modern and contemporary styles and sounds; his productions range from Rock, Pop, Alternative, Urban and Electronic music to full orchestral pieces and film scores.
- Born in Santiago, Chile, Rudi has been involved in music since he started playing piano at the age of ten. In the early 2000s, he studied composition and arrangement for 5 years, at the same time he studied conduction for 2 with Maestro Giuliano Zolezzi. In 2007, he began an apprenticeship in orchestration and counterpoint with his mentor Maestro Toly Ramirez for 5 more years. Rudi has earned an award from the Chilean government, for his rock album “Haga sus Reservas”, and one bicentennial award for his symphonic composition, “El Sol de la Tirana,” which was chosen as one of the three compositions of the century in Chile.
- Throughout this period, Rudi worked with some of the renowned artists and producers in Chile such as DJ Mendez, Seo2 (Makiza), and Mariano Pavez among others. He was also co writer and vocalist of the band Weiza, which had a career of more than 10 years. One of its albums was chosen by Rolling Stone magazine as the 5th best album of the year.
- Rudi has also scored films, commercials and documentaries for companies like Heineken, Porsche, Daytona (Race), Latam and Gen among others. In 2011 he moved to Los Angeles, CA, and started as the composer, performer and producer of the electronic band, Ready Never. His partnership with Ben Edwards has generated more than two million views on YouTube to date. Later on that same year he enrolled in the UCLA Film Scoring program.
- Once he graduated, 2014, he started working for the American Film Composer Nathan Barr (True Blood, The Americans, Hemlock Grove among others), orchestrating for renowned ensembles such as the “China Symphonic Orchestra” and working for other renowned composers of Hollywood such as John Frizzell (Alien, Beavis and Butthead the movie and Tales From The Tour Bus among others)
- He is also the creator of the band of Alternative band Kisspanic, co- produced with Darryl Swann (Macy Grey, Mos Def, Erika Badhu and Black Eye Peas, among others) and Thomas Rojo in Clear Lake Studios (No Doubt). Rudi has produced several artists in California and Latin America and his music has been played and recorded live by some of the best musicians in the world.